Glasgow Clyde College is a multi-campus college based over 3 sites in Glasgow - Anniesland, Cardonald and Langside. One of Scotland's largest further education institutions, the College was formed in August 2013 and is a leading centre for vocational and academic education.
Home to over 7,000 full-time students and 20,000 part-time students, the College's aim is to help students achieve more. Join us and you'll benefit from years of industry experience and exceptional teaching standards, delivered in modern facilities.
Whether you want progress to university in Scotland or enhance your written and spoken English, Glasgow Clyde College can help you achieve your potential. We are Glasgow's most welcoming, ambitious and innovative college with a dynamic community of students from across the world. From the day you start, you are a Glasgow Clyde student and an important part of our community. We have an active student association that is run for students by students. Our staff - from lecturers to student advisers - are highly experienced and are here for you and will be on hand to help during your time at Glasgow Clyde.
Glasgow Clyde College website
Information for international students
Scholarships and bursaries
- Formed in 2013
- 7,000 full-time students and 20,000 part time students.
- 300 teaching staff
- Best known for - Accounting, Business, Computing, English, Engineering, Hospitality, Construction and Engineering, Fashion, Textiles and Jewellery, Health Care, Hospitality and Tourism, Journalism, Information Technology, Science, Sport and fitness, Television
- The School of Fashion, Textiles and Jewellery is world renowned and is the birth place of many of today's most famous names in fashion including Tammy Kane (half of Christopher Kane), Louise Gray, Katie Roberts-Wood and Graeme Armour.
- Qualifications on offer - Bachelor, HND, HNC, NC, NQ, PDA
- Term starts in August.
- The College has agreed articulation links with the following universities: Glasgow Caledonian University, Heriot Watt University, Strathclyde University, University of the West of Scotland.
- We have informal links with universities and art schools across the UK, including the Open University, Glasgow School of Art, Duncan of Jordanstone School of Art and University of Edinburgh.