- Three international airports
- Direct flights from 130 destinations
- Direct flights from North America - Calgary, New York, Orlando,
Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver
- Only one stop away via London, Amsterdam, Dubai or
- Low cost direct European connections
- Most European destinations within 2 hours travel time
- 40 return flights from London per day
- Only one hour travel by air from London
- Glasgow International Airport
Glasgow Airport is Scotland's long-haul gateway, with some 30 airlines serving around 90 destinations worldwide.
Direct flights from over 100 worldwide destinations including New York, Philadelphia, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver.
One-stop flights from 12 North American destinations with Icelandair via Reykjavik
One-stop flights from 46 destinations in 31 countries with Emirates via Dubai to Glasgow (twice daily)
Glasgow Airport is located just 8 miles from the heart of the city and serves as the principal gateway to the West of Scotland. Glasgow Airport connects the city to key locations around the UK, including over 30 flights per day linking London to Glasgow. Airlinks with major scheduled carriers such as Lufthansa and KLM plus United Airlines’ daily service from New York to Glasgow opens up the European and transatlantic gateways. The twice daily service by Emirates links over 100 destinations in Asia, Africa and Australasia to Glasgow.
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Glasgow Prestwick Airport is south west of the city and is a 45 minute direct train link from Glasgow City Centre.
- Edinburgh International Airport
Direct coach from the main terminal every 30 minutes, from 05.00 to 23.30 daily to Buchanan Bus Station, Glasgow City Centre
Journey time: 55 minutes Cost: £16.00/€18.00 return
Edinburgh Airport is only 45 minutes from Glasgow.
More than 40 airlines serve over 130 destinations with 276 flights inbound and outbound daily.